Rear subframe, Trailing arm bushes (PICS)

Going to be doing my trailing arm bushes soon.
After i finish putting the motor back in (too many jobs on at the same time atm)
Got these offset bushes and pins:

Part #9 for referance.

Any idea or tips for doing this job, I'm thinking of doing a custom airbag system for the rear and this is a start to take a little bit of care in tearms of negative camber it would give.
Air bags would be different, thats for sure.
Any comments are fully welcome.

Big Daddy

I have heard that the urethane busings, I am assuming they are urethane, give a harsher ride over stock, let me know what you think of them once they are installed.

I have heard that the urethane busings, I am assuming they are urethane, give a harsher ride over stock, let me know what you think of them once they are installed.
Yes, they are urethane bushes.
As i am young (and therefore stupid) I am not worried by a harsh ride in the rear, though if it is i will get back to you, was actually planning on getting urethane control arm bushes, but opted not to to keep the front sexy smooth[confused]

Wouldn't adjustable camber bushings be better? (don't go air, go coil-over!)
Well, I'm planing on running those bitches too! though i need to finish the battery in the boot install, cut and patch the rust on the firewall, and in the drivers side foot well, do various bits and pieces with the motor (cluch, water pump, running a new gasket kit thoughout both motor and gearbox) and put the m20 back in! [eek]

Oh, and i can't resist the bagged ride, the call to "bounce" is too loud [;)]
Peace Scotty!

Dude, you're not done that battery in the boot project yet!! Holy![:)] Don't make me come down there and do it for you!!
You're forgetting about the turbo!
You wanna bounce? Is that not hydraulics? Makes the car totally useless.[V]