New front windshield trim /w Pics!

This ones for Scotty, I'm not going to be painting my original front or rear trim, I'm going to be replacing it with brand new genuine stuff, I'll also be replacing the rear two pieces when money gets around to it:

To replace the old stuff when, at the same time, I replace my cracked front windshield:
(also, if you look closely you will see that I've removed the side gutter trim aswell, getting ready for body work)

This is some serious anti Graham shadow lining action right here!! j/k [eek]

Long live the chrome trim!

When I saw you started this thread, Joseph, I said right out loud "YES! FINALLY!!" before I even clicked on the tread! Hahaha! I'm all for the chrome on pre-'89 cars, blacked out 89-92. It'll make the car look like a million bucks! Are you doing the rear too?

BTW Joseph, is this your Aussie girlfriend hanging out with some nice Bimmers?
Hehehe, that looks just like the Aussie talent right there!

My little e30 is the first bmw my real girlfriend has ever been in. On the highway and on corners at speed is when my 323i shines, but driving in a busy city or town my e30 becomes a complete dog due to excessive tail shaft slip joint and uni joint back lash [:I]
The tail shaft will be getting rebuilt around about the same time I do the m50 inplant.

And hell yeah I'm a freak'in mod, I'd be watching myself Scotty!