My Roadsterbag Luggage Has Arrived!

Hi again to everyone in the Forum.

I posted up for the first time a week or so ago looking for a few opinions on some luggage for my new Z4. I eventually bit the bullet and ordered the Original RoadsterBag Luggage set for the BMW Z4 from an eBay store.

Well it arrived today and I have to say first hand that this truly is a great product.

Design, Quality and Value this luggage set fulfills every one of my needs.

I was originally concerned about how well it would fit in the trunk because after all anyone can claim that something is a custom fit. But now that I have a set I can definitely stand by this 3 piece luggage and recommend it to all other Z4 owners.

Another main reason for me posting up again is that included within the packaging that my luggage came in was a Flyer for a 4th of July Special this company is running.

Basically between now and July 4th they are giving a 15% discount on their complete Luggage range. They were also nice enough to refund the 15% to me even though I purchased before the special.

I checked out there eBay store and the prices have already been discounted, so if anyone wants to follow my purchase now would be a great time to do it.

You can find their eBay store at:

http://stores.ebay.com/RoadsterBag-Luggage-USA

Let me know if anyone else purchases a set and what your thoughts are.