Hardtop!

Zatarra

Hi there!! Well first of all, I´m new here and it´s a pleasure to be with you all!!

But, does anybody has purchased the hardtop for the Z4?? Just wanted to know how much is it , since here in Mexico is not available yet!

Regards![thumb]

Zatarra

Thank´s!!

Just a thought.. How convenient is to have a Hardtop on a convertible?? because the car doesent look to good with the hardtop on, so if it´s only for protection purposes does it worth it??

ILuvBMW

I think the hardtop actually looks okay on the Z4. I know they are good for places where it snows more, but I guess you don't have to worry about that in Mexico![:)]

Zatarra

Yeah in Mexico we have very good weather compared to those who has snow on winter!agree with you on that, but I think that the hardtop looks better for the Z3 that for the Z4 ,perhaps because I´d never saw a Z4 in person with one of those!

Zatarra

Yeap! I supose that it would be hell!! I´d never drove my cars into snow conditions! I have an Audi S3 ( quattro)and it´s very good in the wet because of the quattro systemn but never drove the Z4 on those weathers though!!

BriGuy

Where in Mexico?

Zatarra said:
Hi there!! Well first of all, I´m new here and it´s a pleasure to be with you all!!

But, does anybody has purchased the hardtop for the Z4?? Just wanted to know how much is it , since here in Mexico is not available yet!

Regards![thumb]