Finally, I have an M3...

jzhu625 said:
i have a 01 3.2CL typs S right now, i'm actually thinking of getting a M3 E46, but i don't know which year to get, i'm thinking about the year of 03 and up, cause of the LED tail-lights. does anyone know what's the differernt between each year? thanks =)
IMO, 2003.5 is the BEST choice[paranoid] .

You get the LED tail lights, oval rear view mirror.

Most of the changes however, are cosmetic with the exception of the "competition package".

jzhu625

gpoints said:
IMO, 2003.5 is the BEST choice[paranoid] .

You get the LED tail lights, oval rear view mirror.

Most of the changes however, are cosmetic with the exception of the "competition package".

so make sure the car come with the Competition package?

Speaking of speeding tickets, got one the other week. I"m fighting it right now. Cop said, " nice car", then slapped me with a 140 dollar ticket worth 4 points.

Usually though, cops don't really mess with me unless I give them a reason. [hatchet]

Enjoy the M3, its a babe magnet btw....

jzhu625

gpoints said:
Not really. Look for CPO/Warranty, low miles, options you want and most importantly: Color Combo.

Color combo i want it White on Black!

i guess i should start search for an 03 White on Black.

btw, this will be my first bmw, especially for an M3, what should i look for in a M3?

thanks guys

Em3

Jeeze, thats a good looking car ;) Get that thing polished up, and throw something Hartge under the hood and youll be set for the street! :) :)

Regards,
Rob