Control arm bushings replacement.

I made a tool to remove the old bushings off the control arm and Ive finished pressing the bushing out and pressing new ones in, but i can't quite figure out how to put the entire assembly back on...
Ive soaked the stub in WD-40 and tried to just push it on by hand but i can only get it on half way, its so tight.
I'd like to not remove the whole control arm if i can avoid it.
Anyone have links - pelican parts site isn't helpful.

Yes i painted them CAT yellow - was bored, sorry about picture quality.

For future referance -
I used a dish washing soap on the inside dia. of the rubber bush, and on the outside dia. of the control arm stub.
Bush slipped on with a medium effort by hand, bolted in place.

I would have said to drop the bushing into some boiling water to soften it up a little, then soap it up...
How long did it take you to do that project?
All in all, its taken me around 1 hour to do both sides of the control arm bushes - with the right tools its easy *nodding*

ATM, I'm rebuilding pritty much the front end (since the loss of my licence) - new springs, shocks, top rubber mounts, control arm bushes.
It took me a while to have the bushes pressed out, and the new ones pressed in, we're quite busy at work so the bimmer has been getting love sparingly [:I]

I'll finish the front end when work gets slower and all the parts come in.
Then I'll get more serious about putting the battery in the boot/trunk, and much around with a few engine bits n pieces.
actually the plan was to remove the motor so i can do the rust on the fire wall around where the battery is.
Peace Scotty!