Black BMW

Over here in Aussie, our Police cars are while with dark blue checkers up the sides...
I reckon your pursuit cruzers look much better than our Holden, Ford - shitboxes...

you're guessing turbo charged m50??? what a bizarre guess. most people keep the s14, and people who do swaps usually do them to non-m cars.... and why m50? why not s50 or s52 or m52?

Over here in Aussie, our Police cars are while with dark blue checkers up the sides...
I reckon your pursuit cruzers look much better than our Holden, Ford - shitboxes...
Our cruisers look pretty mean... they're dodge chargers with black bodies and white doors. There are also Ford Crown Vic's, Ford Explorers, and beetles, all sorts of vehicles. They used to be chevy lumina's with Vette engines. We also have a few camero's in Toronto. In milton, just west of me, they drive Volvo t5's! Those things are FAST! The Chargers are definately mean looking with the bush guards on the front and the "slim line" cherries.

I guess Canada's aren't too much different from us. I was always curious what they used. Most of ours for years have been Ford Crown Vic's, For a while some had Camaro Z28's (the new mustang has seemed to replace the Z28's) The charger's have been getting more an more frequent. Mostly for our county cops, the state troopers haven't seemed to get them yet. However, due to the BMW plant in the upstate, our State troopers on Bikes get to ride suped-up BMW's (not sure which model) and I remember seeing a few trooper badged 5 series cars.

you're guessing turbo charged m50??? what a bizarre guess. most people keep the s14, and people who do swaps usually do them to non-m cars.... and why m50? why not s50 or s52 or m52?
I'll guess again - 240 Cummins for sure! [8)]

I dunno why i guessed the m50, i don't really know much about the M's or what people do for engine swaps, its bloody turbo'd for sure anyway [:)]