Tire Wear Issues

I was wondering if anyone else had tire wear issues with their X3. The rear tires are really wearing on the inside shoulder of the tread. This includes both set of tires
Winter - OEM 18" wheels with Bridgestone Turanza ER
Summer - Monet 19" wheels with Dunlop SP Sport Max

I just had BMW do a 4 wheel alignment and they rotated the Dunlops from front to rear. The condition still exists. I believe it is due to the camber settings.

well if you plan on keep the car i'd recommend having bmw or an independent bmw shop look at the rear suspension in its entirety. it would suck to keep blowing through tires. i don't know much about x3's, but i can't imagine them having any camber dialed in from the factory, and if so i can only imagine up to 0.5 degrees negative (which i doubt).

this is happening on both sides i take it?

Big Daddy

BMW's run a lot of negative camber in their setups, this aids handling. The insides of my roadster's tires wear faster than the outs. You said you just had a four wheel alignment, I would have to suspect that the camber is within specs.

well if you plan on keep the car i'd recommend having bmw or an independent bmw shop look at the rear suspension in its entirety. it would suck to keep blowing through tires. i don't know much about x3's, but i can't imagine them having any camber dialed in from the factory, and if so i can only imagine up to 0.5 degrees negative (which i doubt).

this is happening on both sides i take it?
It does happen on both sides but the left side is worse than the right. The only thing I can figure is the left side wear is due to one passenger. My wife uses the X3 as her daily driver. So a majority of the time there is only one person in the vehicle.

I realize that BMW uses negative camber for handling purposes but did not suspect I would have this issue. Before I start "uping the ante" with the BMW service department I wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.