New BMW X6

Love the front, hate the ass. The rear is not as aggressive as the front. I would love to see that front lower bumper on the X5, maybe on the "IS" model if and when it comes out....??

Turboe

My first ever post on here, I guess I should have done it in the Newbie thread, but I had to come straight here. The main reason I came to the site is to find out what the new BMWs that I saw yesterday were. I live here in Greenville, SC and I passed two BMWs with some fairly extensive masking covering probably 25% of the vehicles body panels. The shape told me it was something new that I had never seen before when I came up behind it, I was pretty sure it was a BMW even though the center area and Roundel were covered on the back.

When I got around the front of the first the grills were not covered and that confirmed that it was a new BMW.

When is this supposed to hit the showroom floors? I assume that with BMW North America here in Greenville they were doing some testing or somthing on the highway. Is this model scheduled to be manufactured here in Greenville, does anyone know?

Anyway I probably should go introduce myself properly somewhere else shouldnt I? Can anyone direct me.

Oh yeah I almost forgot:
1998 E39 528i Canyon Red

Last edited: