M3 or Z4 what should i get?...

M3 Coupe or Z4 3.0 Whats more Fun

• M3 Coupe

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Z4 3.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BMW DaVe

I know i want a BMW but i dont know what to get i am thinking about a M3 Coupe SMGorSTICK Pheonix Yellow w/ Blk or Black W/ Red & 19" Wheels OR a Z4 3.0 SMGorSTICK Sport Package Sterling Grey wit Grey Top W/ Red int

What do you think?[wave]...

Most certainly the M. I have an M Z3 roadster. My neighbor directly accross the street from me traded in his 2000 Z3 2.5 for a Z4. He took one ride in my roadster and was like holly Shiat. Now he wants to look for an M car to suplement the Z4 in his garage.

If this is to be your only car, get the M. If you wan't a fast car, get the M. If you want a car that handles like nothing else with four wheels, get the M. If you really want a convertable, get the Z4, but before you buy it, ask the dealer if he will let you keep it for a few days. Personally, I would get the M.

If you want lots of stares and looks, get the Z4. Convertibles are great!
If you want a faster car, get the M3.

I'd test drive one of each first.

If you don't want to take lots of passengers, get the Z4. 2 seaters are good for weaseling out of being the designated driver, car pool monkey, and pickin' up chicks.
The M3 is a hot car, but people who don't KNOW BMW's will just think it's any other ordinary 3 series. The Z4 is a little more exotic. With the Z4, you'll have less cargo room therefore less room for stereo upgrades.

Think about what you'll be using the car for before you decide. The Z4 is around $10K less.