M2 usability/pratically

guzmania

Hello everybody.
I'm evaluating to swap from my current Audi S3 to an M2. No dubs in term of more fun and general performance, but what about pratically and passengers decent comfort?
It would be my weekend car, 90% usage with wife and 2 doughters, then my worries are:
- not having adjustable suspension, does M2 have acceptable comfort for passenger, maybe riding in a non perfect road?
- rear passengers, do they have decent legs space? my older daugher is almost adult... Not pretendig SUV rear space but just the minimun to face 1 hour trip...

Thanks in advance for your suggestion/replies...

Riccardo

I too used to own a 2015 S3. They both drive very similar in terms of ride harshness. One obvious advantage is having 4 doors on mine vs. 2 door on the M2, interior leg room the M2 feels roomier up front and about the same in the rear.

I was concerned about the same thing when I purchased my M2. I am 6'1" and typically adjust the seat back as far rearward as possible. I have three boys (11, 14, and 17). So far, the 11 and 14 have been able to ride in the back with no complaints. I am not sure I care if they complain or not. So far, my 11 year old loves riding in the back seat of the M2. Good luck with your decision.