Little jobs I'm doing right now

Time we had an on-topic thread.

A few little jobs I'm doing right now to tidy things up:

Replacing my home-made smoked indicators and tail lights with proper after-market items.

Having my Bilstein Sports rebuilt, and revalved to suit my H&R's.

Recalibrated my way-out speedo with a hand-held GPS. It now matches the GPS perfectly - maybe 1-1.5km under reading. About the same margin over-reading compared with my trip computer. Will test on electronic speed measuring signs next time I go to the city.

New Powerflex urethane sway bar bushes front and rear.

Redesigning my sub-enclosure for a more space-friendly design.

On the hunt for a decent front strut brace.

Looking at aftermarket ecus and trying to decide whether I should really go ahead with my boostiing plans, or whether I should sell the whole thing and buy a race-car. E30 of course. Main reason for doing it would be I can drive fast legally and I love the idea of racing. Main reason against is time and money and the fact that the only race car I could afford to buy/run would be an e30 series car which is limited to 320i or 318i with stock motor so not as fast as I'd like.

That is all.

Hope everyone else is having fun with their e30s.

I can recommend the front strut brace from Bavarian Autosport (800-535-2002). I have one an ic and it makes a big difference, kind of makes it feel like a fixed top so I bet on a hardtop it would make a difference as well....easy to install...goes for like $225 or something ...cliff

Looks like a decent bar Cliff. Better than the Racing Dynamics hinged design.

Its much the same as the Ireland Engineering one, but prettier. Then again Ireland engineering do theirs for half the price.

could be...all I know is the one I have is made of aluminum and is goofy light...always freaks me out when I remove it for whatever reason...it weighs nothing for its size....anyway...good luck....cliff

Looks like a decent bar Cliff. Better than the Racing Dynamics hinged design.

Its much the same as the Ireland Engineering one, but prettier. Then again Ireland engineering do theirs for half the price.

I am actually thinking of going a G3 link (www.linkecu.co.nz). More expensive, but better in the long run than megasquirt I reckon. I was going t run a MS ecu, but I think I'll get better results with a link.
Never heard of "link" ecu's Though briefly reading that link you posted, it looks like a awsome setup!

Instead of using a laptop with MS, you can use links own graphical display link screen for you digital tach, fuel etc...!

Also cheers for the Breasticles, damn fine titties over your way mate!