just being me

sorry for any offences ..... really ... I love the BMW and wouldn't offend anyone else who does intentionally...so that being said.....

Just know that no-one here knows everything, which is why we're here. 1) To learn, 2) to teach, and 3) to share. There's no need to call anyone names, or put anyone down because they say something that doesn't ring a bell, regardless of intention. Quite a few of these guys in the E30 section are young and very knowledgeable about these cars, and it's great to have them from all over the globe. I've always though it was great when young guys are driving these cars... Considering that most young guys are driving G++Damn Honda Civics and Preludes, and here are a bunch of guys driving 20+ year old BMW's. I live right by my old highschoool, and there are always guys and girls that walk by and say "nice car"... and I like to think that maybe a couple would consider buying one instead of a POS Civic because they like my car better.

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
No comment on all related posts, is this even for real? That is a rhetorical question... As in one which should not be answered outside of the individual's mind.

I've always though it was great when young guys are driving these cars... Considering that most young guys are driving G++Damn Honda Civics and Preludes, and here are a bunch of guys driving 20+ year old BMW's.

i couldnt agree more

this is my first car and after riding in my friends '91 318is (that he recently traded for an mr2[:(!]) i just couldn't drive anything that felt as good as the bimmer

the only one i could find in my price range had a broken timing belt but came with a refurbed head

so i put in the work and ended up with a bimmer that i can call my own

Bmw 325i 7803

1000 Post Club
^^^ Rhetorical Question?? There's no rhetoric, or a question. It's a comment that received a comment.
I feel compelled to ask you if you're being serious now as well... If you don't know what a rhetorical question is, then I suggest you google it.

Can't you see that this individual is looking for attention, every single post he makes either does not make any sense, is looking for replies, or is designed to provoke fellow posters... Can someone say forum troll?

I also explained rhetorical question in such detail so as to ensure I would not be asked about it by the original poster. I stand by my comment all related posts by this individual are a joke, period.

awe crap, sorry Steve, your question was rhetorica. No more late night posting for me. Yes, he gets under my skin, and I can't resist... I take the bait every time. Can we change his name to "Forum Troll"?

actually I think the Honda Civic is an excellently built car..really do...I rebuilt a 96 Civic engine for my daughter and was very impressed with the quality and logic of Honda. The rest of the car was equally impressive...brakes, suspension, electrics, bodywork, interior...all very impressive to to me...

No comment on all related posts, is this even for real? That is a rhetorical question... As in one which should not be answered outside of the individual's mind.

icebrick

Honda is not BMW so there it ends....
I have owned 3 Hondas from new, and one used, everyone of them excellent! The local Honda dealer should have bought me lunch once in a while because I had such high praise for the brand that I probably sold a lot of cars for them.

Dollar value, you can't beat one. That said, a 20 year old Honda is just an old Japanese car, while I'm told, a 20 year old BMW is and will always be, a fine automobile, and a great driving experience. That is why I'm looking for a 20 year old 325 and not a Honda for a hobby/daily driver. But up until this point in my life, my 1988 Honda Accord EXi was my benchmark. I hope this 325 doesn't dissappoint me.