Is anybody still here?

Tool fan at first I was so pissed that I probably would have broken my door if I had slammed it any harder. Then after I saw the damage I did almost cry. Then I got pissed again when I found out I was going to get a ticket and that my insurance was going to have to pay for it.

@Wadula,
Understood. I did think that you meant me. Sorry if I affended.

But thanks guys. It good to hear that I am not the only one that has been in similar situation and it is definety great to have the car back.

all good [thumb]

so? anything new? don´t you just love the weather comin up thses days? i´ve been to france this monday. 1250 KM roundtrip by car in one day. but is was so lovely to drive. the weather was really good and the A6 Diesel the company operates can get really fast [hihi]

i am thinking about getting my summer tires out for a good clean and then put them on. but maybe i wait until easter is over. I´ll have to go to Nürnberg so i´d better stay with the winter tires one more week. you never know what the weather is like in bavaria, right?

i´d love to attend also, but the travel is a little much for some go-garting isn´t it? too bad. but with my departement here in in office i might have a social event in the near future. go kart of course [rofl]