Changing of the guard....

adrean8j

1000 Post Club
Hello Gents! (and ladies of course),

I have not been to the site in a bit, with all the work I have been doing in the dustbowl of the Middle East and all, but I figured it was time to give everyone an update.

I sold my E39 about a month ago....it was tough to do it, but as I was not in Germany anymore, the car had been sitting for about a year, and depreciating value of the dollar I made the difficult decision to sell the old Red Devil. I eventually ended up selling the car for about 8k Euro. I almost cried when everything was final but the nice chunk in my bank account gave rise to the thought of buying something new.

Sooooo...last week I ordered myself a new 135i (thought about a G37 but the lure of Bavaria and my Germanized sensibilities won out in the end....still love that G though). Will be picking her up around the 2nd week of July.

Here is a short look at the options:

Sparkling Graphite Metallic
Terracotta Boston Leather
Heated Front Seats
Sport Package
Premium Hi-fi System
Ipod/Usb Adapter

about 40k all put together....damn I am started to get excited all over again....[headbang]

You KNOW pics will be forthcoming! Toodles! (did I just write that?!)

Last edited:

Tom

Staff Team
Awesome news. I've seen a few 135 in the Dallas area last week and they all look really good. One unfortunately was driving like a jackass weaving back and forth in traffic.