Bimmercruise 2008 (pics)

So, these are a few pics of mine... here's my baby which I had my buddy drive to the show for me, parked beside my mom's car which I drove out there. Neither of them won anything.

This is a beautiful E28 M525i... one of my favourite at the show.

This is an M Coupe race car that sounded sick!! Mostly Dinan racing parts.

This is a E12 525i... very sexy.

My 2 babies again. CHECK OUT THE WHITE ONE SPORTING THE HUB CAPS!! Also, it should be noted that I'm parked beside a 3.0csi that has been best of show for teh last couple years.

Got Rice?

Apparently there were approximately 200 BMW's at the show.

Super sexy M3 cabrio

295/25R22!! On a M6 cabrio

Another one of my favourites, a E28 Alpina B7 Turbo. I tried having sex with the tail pipes.

Riced-up E30 M3... I'd still take it.

More pics on the link: http://www.bimmercruise.com/

I love the hell out of the inlet manifold on the E12 525i (love the entire car actually) e28's are actually starting to grow on me, really love the m5 e28's! never like them a while ago though.

Your two cars look awsome Scott, your Mums car looks as stock as a mother ****ing rock eh!

I love the hell out of the inlet manifold on the E12 525i (love the entire car actually) e28's are actually starting to grow on me, really love the m5 e28's! never like them a while ago though.

Your two cars look awsome Scott, your Mums car looks as stock as a mother ****ing rock eh!
There was one E28 M5 at the show, but not entered. I would love one in black. There's one for sale for $13G's in my area, but I won't be buying it.
My mom's car is pretty much bone stock. The tape player is still in there, but not a scratch on the door for the tapes. The antenna needs replacing, as I busted the stock one, but a new one is on it's way. The muffler has been replaced with a single chrome tipped muffler that I hate, but it works. It really is terribly clean. Some guy offered to buy it from her a couple days ago in a parking lot:)